Thursday, March 5, 2015

World Premiere



We have been accepted into our first festival!! Here is hoping for the start of a long and happy run.

SENE is a festival that I have had very good luck with. Killer won a jury award for best short short. And Take Out won the audience award for best short short. I think short short is under 5 minutes, or maybe 6, so Ghost Tours will be competing with all the regular shorts. Awards are nice, of course, but for me what is important is finding an audience for the film who will understand and enjoy it. I feel like the audiences in Providence get me as a filmmaker, so I am happy that they will be the first to see the film publicly.

I will update the blog when the schedule comes out so that anyone in southeast New England interested in the film can come out to see it. The more the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment