Thursday, May 22, 2014

Shoot Day 1: a mix of rain and sun

It's always best, when possible, to have your first day be an easy one. It gives the team a chance to get to know each other, discover people's personalities, work out the kinks. So for today we were doing all the Sarah walking around stuff. Only one actor, a skeleton crew, and a fine day for walking around the city. That was the theory anyway. We had a fine morning. We got three of our five shots done, and then the rains came. That's ok. We have time in the schedule to do pickups on Sunday, which is forecasted to be a better weather day. And the crew was all, "Yeah, sure, okay." I love my crew. Very hard working while also being very easy going.



Someone else's crew.
I have no idea who they were. My guess is a TV pilot. They were right across the street from where my team was meeting up in the morning. About half of my team went over there first thinking to themselves, "Wow, Kris went all out." I'm kind of flattered that they thought I could.

Hard working crew.
Doors these days don't slam without a little extra push.

Crew in the rain.
We had to shuffle the schedule a bit when what we thought would be a drizzle turned into a downpour. Aaron our intrepid producer ran and bought a bunch of umbrellas. At that point we looked like we were a real tour.



No comments:

Post a Comment