Friday, May 30, 2014

Shoot Day 8: That's a wrap

I feel like I want to take this team and go shoot a feature. Well, after a few days of sleeping. 8 days without a break was unsustainable over the long haul. But I'll tell you, we had it down. We had a pretty full day to begin with, then half a scene from the rain out day. Then a handful of little things that I woke up in the middle of the night remembering we ought to get. We were originally scheduled to wrap by 10:30 and and be heading home by 11, but everyone agreed, as it was the last night we would power through until we got what we needed. There was a distinct possibility that would mean wrapping at 1am. We were having group hugs and eating birthday cake by midnight. Day 8 was practically flawless.

Now all that's left is returning all the gear, tracking down receipts and making sure everyone has been paid back for out of pocket expenses during pre-production, and maybe making a third back up of all the footage.


And sleep. Lots of sleep.


The triumvirate on the step.

The last slate. It was 2 years coming and yet I feel like I blinked and it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment